|Nobody gets a parenting manual or a book of instructions in the delivery room, and yet your natural wish as a parent is to raise your kids to be as well rounded, happy and confident as possible. It is a lot easier to bring up great, confident kids than it is to try and fix problems caused by bad parenting, when your kids have become adults. This ebook offers great insight into what instills confidence in a child, techniques and practices to apply to do so, and common mistakes you will want to avoid.Learn practices and techniques such as:
- How to instill confidence in your baby
- How to instill confidence in your toddler
- Good parenting habits to raising a confident child
- What are root causes to low self-esteem?
- How you can avoid common pitfalls